There’s one thing that I want to prove to you today:
The best way to make an income with affiliate marketing is to use the highest paying affiliate programs.
Frankly, the goal of this post is to list 50+ of the top paying affiliate programs. But I’ll give you a little guidance on how to promote them too.
Here are what I like about those high paying affiliate products:
- You can make up to $7500 per sale.
- Most of them will pay you high recurring commissions every month.
- They fit into multiple niches.
- They are useful products you audience really want and they are trusted.
- their landing pages convert.
Without further ado, let’s dive in.
Best Affiliate Programs to Make Money
This post contains more than 50 affiliate programs that pay high commissions per sale. However, here are the best affiliate programs that I highly recommend among them:
- ClickFunnels: Drag and drop sales funnel builder to capture leads and making more sales. It has 2 plans at $97 and $297 per month.
You get paid up to 40% recurring commissions as an affiliate; up to $118 each month for each active referral. It’s my most loved affiliate program. Proof of payment and strategies below.
(Start 14-Days Free trial) | (Sign up as ClickFunnels Affiliates)
- SEMRush: SEO & SEM suite tools to analyze competitors, conduct keyword research, build backlinks and audit website. I just talk about a few of what you can actually do with it. Plans start at $97 per month. As an affiliate, you earn 40% residual commissions per active customer you referred; it’s up to $159.6 per referral every month. Payment twice a month via PayPal or wire transfer. (Start 7-Day Free trial) | (Join as an affiliate)
- Convertkit: #1 Rated email service for bloggers. It makes complex automation easy to set up. It gives you the tools you need to build your email list and send them well-crafted messages. Plans start at $29 for 1000 subscribers. As an affiliate, earn 30% repeated commissions for each customer you referred, even when they upgrade. (Start your free 14-Days trial of ConvertKit) | (Join As an affiliate)
- Siteground: This is the service I use to host AskEustache and I highly recommend it to start a blog. Your optimized site will load fast and get protected by security firewalls. Plans start at $3.95 per month. Affiliates get from $50 to up to $125 per sale. (Get Siteground Hosting) | (Be a Siteground Affiliate)
- CloudWays: The second choice if your site gets 100,000 visits a month or want dedicated cloud servers at the price of shared servers. Plans start at $10 per month. You get paid $50 to $150 per sale as an affiliate. (Try free for 3-Days Hosting) | (Join as an affiliate)
- Shopify: Get the tools you need to start an online shop on Shopify. Plans start at $9.99 per month. You get paid 200% per standard plan sale. Shopify pays you $2000 for customer you refer who opt for the Shopify Plus plan. (Start a free trial of Shopify) | (Sign up for an affiliate account)
- FreshBooks: Create invoices, give your clients a way to pay you, and keep tracks of your earnings with FreshBooks. Earn $50 per sale promoting FreshBooks as an affiliate.(Start your trial of FreshBooks) | (Sign up for an affiliate account)
You can make full-time income with these programs that you can promote in many niches.
While I list 50+ of the best paying affiliate programs below, I recommend you to pick 3 to 5 programs only that fix your audience’s problem to focus on.
You’ll see better results than pasting links all over the place.
Let’s talk strategies a little bit before we go back to the list of affiliate programs.
Free 7-Day Email Course:How To Make Passive Income With A Blog?
How to Earn Money With High Paying Affiliate Programs
Numbers don’t lie.
You better focus on affiliate marketing programs with high commissions.
You spend almost the same time and effort to get an affiliate sale where you get paid $3 in commission than one where you get paid $100 commission per sale.
However, you need to level up your marketing to get someone to spend on high ticket affiliate programs. Just pasting an affiliate link anywhere we’re allowed to is not enough anymore.
You need more convincing posts because people think twice before a considerable expense. Hopefully, while those affiliate programs pay high commissions, they are not necessarily expensive, high ticket products.
Recommended Strategies to promote the best affiliate programs
- Teach your prospects how your affiliate products solve a considerable problem worth paying for using videos or free courses.
- Write contents to help them decide to buy like reviews, comparison posts and demos.
- Learn and use the program personally to provide genuine and trustful recommendations.
- Build an email list to guide the prospects into the buying phase through a sales funnel.
Okay! This post is long, updated, and relevant. There are the best paying affiliate programs to promote in 2019 and beyond.
But I’ll talk only about the high paying affiliate programs: those programs that pay $50, $100, and up to $7500 per sale.
There are more affiliate programs you can make money with. I have other posts on this site to help you find them:
- How to Earn With Pay per click affiliate programs?
- 20+ Residual Income Affiliate Programs To Promote.
- Make Money With Print On Demand Affiliate Programs.
- Best Pay Per Lead Affiliate Programs.
Now, back to our main concern: high commissions affiliate programs.
… Affiliate opportunities can amaze you when you promote the right programs to the right audience.
Using affiliate marketing programs that pay, you can make over $7500 for a single sale.
And it does not involve additional tasks.
It is the same effort you need to make $10 per sale. Still no product creation, no customer support, but higher income.
If you target blog traffic that converts, you have a steady income source each month.
The list has 50+ best and high paying affiliate programs; reputable companies with affiliate marketing programs.
There are among the best affiliate programs. Programs you can trust, you can use, and safely promote to your audience.
Sometimes, to make high commissions, customers have to buy expensive products or services. But, it is not always that scenario, fortunately.
List Of High Paying Affiliate Programs
This list includes affiliate programs in high paying affiliate niche.
- They worth their price. You don’t have to fool your readers to make a sale.
- They are proven effective programs. You can quietly promote them to your audience that you care about because they fix a real problem.
- They can be used in most niches related to online activities.
- They are evergreen. It means that you can promote them years long.
- their landing page converts well.
- They really pay.
Let’s start with one of the highest paying affiliate niches…
High Paying Hosting Affiliate Programs
To start with the best affiliate programs you can profit from, let’s consider hosting services.
You can promote them within any niche where your audience needs a website.
1) SiteGround | #1 Rated Shared Hosting | up to $125 per sale
I highly recommend Siteground hosting. Personally, I use Sitegound to host AskEustache, the site you’re on now. I love their services because:
- They are affordable. Their plans start at $3.95 per month. (Side note, I recommend the GrowBig plan which starts at $5.95 for server-side caching, free backup restore and free site transfer. Your site would handle more traffic than your plan allows too).
- They are optimized to deliver fast results within secured environment. You’ll get SSD disks, PHP 7, and AI anti-bot software to filter bad traffic.
- They have highly skilled technicians you can reach within seconds via chat, phone or emails. In my experiences, they answered and resolved my requests very quick.
It is an awesome hosting service you can vouch for. So, let’s look at it as an affiliate.
You get paid up to $125 per sale. It goes as follow:
- For 1-5 sales per month get paid $50 per sale.
- For 6-10 sales per month, get paid $75 per sale.
- For 11-20 sales per month, get paid $100 per sale.
- For anything beyond that, contact your account manager for higher share. It is common to get up to $125 per sale.
You can recommend Siteground to your audience whatever their needs. They have shared, cloud, and dedicated hosting.
There are established with thousands of clients but still fulfill customers’ needs.
Affiliate payouts are made twice a month. The minimum payout via PayPal is $50; withdrawal threshold for wire transfer is $5000.
2) CloudWays | Managed Cloud Hosting | Up to $150 per sale
Refer customers to CloudWays to earn money.
Get paid $50 to $150 per sale one-time, based on how much monthly referrals you get; or $30 one time + 7% lifetime residual commissions. You contact support to choose the payment structure that works best for you.
It is a company where you can get managed cloud hosting services starting at $10/month for 25GB storage, 1TB bandwidth and 1GB RAM. You get a dedicated environment to run your sites. You can start a 3-day free trial now – no credit card required.
Click here to see its awesome features such as server caching, free SSL, CDN, firewall, etc…
3) WPEngine | WordPress Managed Hosting | Up to $7500 / sale
It is one of the top affiliate marketing programs to make money. You can make up to $7500 per sale.
It offers reliable WordPress Managed Hosting Services. However, it does not fit anyone needs. You’ll make money promoting it to business or individuals who care about site security, loading time and can afford it.
Plans start at $29 per month. But affiliate gets paid $200 minimum or 100% first payment which can be up to $7500 if the sale is greater than $200. You earn the highest income as possible.
You can start a 30 days trial.
They have incentive too to encourage you to promote their services. If you bring more than 10 sales a month, you get a bonus up to $1500.
If you refer an affiliate, get $50 each time he sells WPEngine to someone. You can apply through ShareASale affiliate network. ShareASale pays via Payonner and check.
4) Kinsta Hosting | Google Cloud Powered Hosting | Up to $500 per sale
Managed WordPress hosting whose plans start at $30 per month. Promoting Kinsta, you’ll earn $50 to $500 per sale paid once + 10% in recurring revenue. The commission depends on the plan purchased by the referral.
It is ideal for enterprise and WooCommerce hosting.
5) WPX Hosting | Up to $100 commission per sale
WordPress Hosting plans starting at $24.99 per month. It is one of the few managed WordPress hosting where you don’t get a limit on how much visits you can get per month.
You get 100 GB, 200 GB or unlimited GB respectively on Business, Professional and Elite plan.
As an affiliate, you earn $70 per referral. If you send more than 100 referrals, you can make up to $100 per sale.
6) Liquid Web | Earn up to $900 per sale + recurring commissions
Promote this managed web hosting company and earn up to $900 per sale. Liquid Web sells Managed WordPress hosting, Cloud hosting, VPS and dedicated server services.
As an affiliate you promote LiquidWeb, you earn $125 to $900 per sale paid once, + you earn 5% recurring commissions.
7) MaxCDN | CDN Services | Up to $4800 sale commissions
Plans start at $9.99 per month for Content Delivery Network services which make your website load faster across the world.
Affiliate get paid 200% first payment. The commission goes up to $4800 per sale.
A lot of awesome open source tools such as Jquery or Font Awesome are served through MaxCDN. So, it is a CDN trusted by talented developers.
Is it a service for your website and your audience? Check it out and recommend it to your network.
visit MaxCDN | Join the affiliate program inside ImpactRadius network.
8) BuyDomains | Premium Domain Marketplace | $175 per sale
People can buy premium domain on this website. Premium domains are popular words and niches domains such as video.com, music.com, fitness.com. People can pay huge money for them because they can bring lots of traffic and get ranked fast for head keywords.
Affiliate got paid $175 per sale. Their affiliate program is hosted on ImpactRadius too.
Sales Funnels & Shopping Cart Affiliate Programs
9) ClickFunnels – Up to 40% recurring commissions
It’s the best affiliate program that I promote. It started as a landing page builder but turned into a complete suite to build landing pages, collect emails, send targeted emails and follow ups, sell your products, and recruiting affiliates.
Plans start at $97 per month.
$97 a month seems expensive. But you change your mind when you know you could pay that price for a shopping cart only.
Affiliates earn from 20% up to 40% on all sales. If the referral buys a subscription of the software or courses, you earn up to 40% recurring commissions. It’s $38.80 up to $118.80 per month per active customer.
Each plans include access to FunnelFlix (like NetFlix for entrepreneur) where you take a lot of courses with no additional charge. (They are even available in the free 14-days trial)
Courses categories include:
- Traffic Secrets
- Copywriting tips
- Business Strategies
They pay affiliates twice a month using Tipalti. So, depending on your location, you’ll get paid via ACH, PayPal, check, or wire transfer. The minimum payout for ClickFunnels affiliates is $100.
I’d like to mention that ClickFunnels has a free course where you’ll learn how to promote the program to make money. 14 Affiliates who are making $3000+ each month with ClickFunnels as affiliates teach you how to be a super affiliate.
Join it now: It’s called Affiliate Bootcamp.
To maximize ClickFunnels results as a customer or commissions as an affiliate, it is highly recommended to take the OFA challenge too; a 30-days challenge where you get coached to build a funnel to sell more. It changed completely how I approach online selling.
10) LeadPages | Landing Page Builder | 30% residual commission
Build landing page and nurture your email list with this awesome tool. Promoting LeadPages, you earn 30% recurring commission per sale.
It has way less features than ClickFunnels but it is more affordable.
You can get paid your commissions via Payoneer or Check on ImpactRadius affiliate network.
11) PayKickStart | Shopping Cart | 25% commissions each month
If you want a shopping cart to boost sales with upsells, order bumps, and abandoned cart recovery, PayKickStart can help you. It also collect and remit global taxes at checkout such as VAT for EU.
Plans start at $25 per month.
As an affiliate, earn 30% recurring commissions for the lifetime of the customer membership. They process payouts every 30 days via Payoneer and instantly via PayPal.
Get 30 days trial instead of 14 days with this special link.
Start a 30-days free trial of PayKickStart (Special link).
12) Kartra | 40% recurring commissions for life
All-in-one solutions to checkout, landing pages, email follow up and membership sites.
As an affiliate, you earn 40% recurring commissions. You also earn 10% 2-tier commissions from affiliates that you refer.
13) SamCart | Shopping cart to sell online
Solutions to create shopping cart with one click upsell, A/B testing, affiliate management and more.
14) SendOwl | Solutions to sell digital products & membership
Get paid 20% recurring commissions for each customer you refer to use SendOwl. If you’re looking for a simple solution to collect payment and deliver digital products automatically and recruiting affiliates, you may want SendOwl. Pricing start at $15 per month.
Email Marketing affiliate programs
Among the best affiliate programs, email service providers are reputed to be a monthly source of residual income for affiliates.
Once a customer find a good email software, it is unlikely that he wants to switch providers.
It makes it more appealing to build residual commissions every month. Let the commissions talk.
15) ConvertKit| 30% commission each month per referred customer
Earn 30% recurring affiliate commissions as an affiliate. The commission start at $8 and goes beyond $600 per month per customer as they upgrade.
This is a stellar email service provider that I highly recommend. Their plans start at $29 for 1000 subscribers.
They are famous and it’s your best choice if you want to:
- Pay for one subscriber once per month even if he is in 2 or 5 of your lists’ segments. (you save money)
- Send email courses on autopilot based on readers intent when clicking your links.
- Segment and send emails to subscribers based on pages they visited on your WordPress blog.
- Build advanced automation when it’s not complicated.
More and more online entrepreneurs are moving from Aweber to ConverKit. Is it the email marketing solution for you and your audience?
16) GetReponse | Email Software & Funnel Builder | 33% residual commission
Get paid 33% recurring share per active referral each month with getResponse. Your earning goes up to $46 per month per active customer you referred.
This is a tool to create landing pages and handle email list. They allow you to test their service for free for 30 days.
It is the ideal email software if you want to send affiliate links to your lists. It also includes sales funnel and landing pages builder to build a business.
As an affiliate, you get paid via PayPal and check. The payment threshold is $50.
17) Mailerlite | Best Email Software with free Option | 30% commissions
This is the email service provider that I use. Start building your email list for free till you get 1000 subscribers. Get landing pages, automation (email series), rss-to-email.
Once you reach 1000 subscribers, pay starting at $10 per month. Way cheaper than alternatives but still the awesome services that you need.
An affiliate earn 30% in residual commission per sale for pro subscribers.
(Because it is so cheap, you don’t earn much as an affiliate. And the minim payout is $120. You should bring a lot of referrals to earn high commissions.)
18) ActiveCampaign | 20 to 30% recurring commission
ActiveCampaign is the right software for Advanced automation and CRM. Plans start at $9 for 500 contact but quickly become more expensive than many alternatives. However, you get an advanced email software to build a mailing and manage your subscribers.
Affiliates get 20% recurring commissions to start. But once you start making $200 per month, you can climb to 25% then 30% residual commissions per month per referral. They pay through PayPal.
You have to be an customer to be an affiliate.
19) Drip | Advanced Email software For E-commerce | 30% residual income per referral
You can set up advanced automation in Drip for your customer’s journey. It pays 30% residual commission per referral. It is more expensive than MailerLite, Aweber, ConvertKit and ActiveCampaign.
But it is integrated with so many programs that it might be your best option if you have an online store.
20) Aweber | Email Software For Affiliates | 30% recurring commissions
Before ConvertKit, it would be the email service most bloggers would recommend you. Now, recommendations split into ConvertKit and mailerLite.
Still, it is a good solution in many cases. In fact, each need deserves a specific solution.
For those who want to build one list on a small budget, Aweber may be the perfect email solution. It starts at $19 per month and the first 30 days are free (credit card not required to test).
Affiliates get 30% residual commission which goes up to $44 per month per referral.
High paying SEO affiliate programs
Who do not need SEO tools for his business online?
You need one to earn more passive income by digging into what your readers really want.
Because SEO tool is so crucial and because there is competition, you can expect to find high paying affiliate programs to promote in that big ticket niche.
21) Berush, the affiliate program of SemRush | 40% residual commissions
Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tools to:
- Find high paying keywords for your blog.
- Spy over your competitors to find their backlinks and SEO strategies.
- Get SEO suggestions and audit to rank higher on Google.
- Find high traffic keywords with low competition.
- and more.
Can it help your audience too?
As an affiliate, you earn up to $159.6 per active customer per month. It is one of the highest paying residual income affiliate programs.
That SEO tool helps you spy on your competitors top performing keywords, backlinks and show you keyword ranking difficulty and advertising data.
You’ll find profitable keywords you wouldn’t think of a similar page is ranking for.
It helps me to improve my articles for potential keywords I can rank for.
They have a free limited plan and awesome premium plans.
An affiliate makes 40% each month for each of his active referrals for life. It’s $39.98 to up to $156.9 per active customer each month.
I love Berush for it’s high paying commissions and residual income. It’s better than most high paying affiliate programs with flat commissions. And it’s a really effective SEO tool.
That is $39.98 minimum per customer per month. Except the customers lock at $69.99 per month who bring $27.98 minimum.
With 10 active referrals, you earn from $399.8 to $1598 per month in residual commissions.
Get paid each month via PayPal when you reach $50 in your account balance; get paid via wire transfer if you earn $1000 or more.
22) LongTailPro | 30% residual income
This is the investment most online business owner glad they did.
It has a lot of features that make finding long tail keyword research easy.
You can check out how many backlinks, social signals your competitor have and how difficult it is to beat them. So, you can wisely pick the most profitable keywords for your business.
You get paid 30% recurring commissions promoting Long Tail Pro. Their plans start at $24.99 per month.
23) Twinword | Keyword Research Tool
Get a list of related keywords. For now, it is a generous program that give you up to 100 keyword suggestions for free.
Premium plans start at $12 per month for 60 searches a day. It is a great tool if you’re looking for LSI keywords for your articles.
As an affiliate, earn 30% recurring commissions. The minimum payout is $100 via PayPal.
24) Ninja Outreach | Outreach software | 20% recurring commissions
This online tool help you build high quality backlinks for your blog,. It helps you through the whole process. Find influencers and their contact details, use effective templates to save time and get seen, send automated follow-ups and track performance.
Plans start at $59 per month to $599 per month.
Now, as an affiliate, you earn 20% recurring per month per customer. So, you can make $11.80 to $119.80 per month for each active customers you refer to Ninja Outreach.
the link to join the affiliate program can be located at the footer menu of the website.
25) SEO Power Suite | Up to $197 per sale
This is a complete SEO suite that I often use. It allows you to do keyword research, rank tracking, competitor analysis, search for link outreach opportunities and so on…
You can download it for free to get to know it. It works on Mac Os, Microsoft Windows system, and GNU/Linux OS. You need to upgrade only when you want automated tasks and saved research.
An affiliate makes up to $197 per sale promoting SeoPowerSuite.
Best E-commerce affiliate programs
E-commerce field gives the highest paying affiliate programs for you to use. You get high paying commission repeated over months for one sale.
The advantage of high ticket affiliate products in e-commerce niche is that your audience is merchants. They are willing to invest; it’s their business.
You get the highest affiliate payouts and residual commissions.
26) BigCommerce | Make up to $398 per sale
BigCommerce is a complete e-commerce solution to sell online. It helps to collect payment, host and secure your online store, convert visitors and sell on social media.
Affiliates get paid 200% per sale. It’s $60 to $398 per sale. Their Affiliate program is hosted at Impact Radius which pay through PayPal, check and EFT (Payoneer via US payment services available) when you reach $50 in account earnings.
27) Shopify | E-commerce solutions | 200% up to $2000 per sale
This e-commerce solution allows you to receive payment at offline stores, to build an online store and even sell on social media like Pinterest, twitter, and Facebook.
Their plans start at $9.99 per month.
They pay affiliate one time 200% per sale or 20% recurring revenue. It is at affiliates’ choice.
They pay affiliates each month via PayPal when your account balance reaches $20.
28) Volusion | Shopping cart that pay up to $2000 per sale
Another great shopping cart to sell your products online.
Get paid up to $2000 per sale like with Shopify. It makes it easy to set up payments to get paid via PayPal, Amazon payments, etc…
It has everything you need to start selling online. Starting from hosting, marketing tools to getting paid.
The affiliate program is hosted on ImpactRadius.
29) 3D Cart | up to 300% per sale
Sell online with 3DCart and ease payment process.
You can enjoy 15 days free trial. Get to know the program to promote it to your audience. (or to use it if you’re a merchant).
It makes it possible to sell in person, accept credit card at POS and build your business. You can also sell online and reach customers regardless where they are located.
Pricing Starts at $9.9 per month. no setup fee, no transaction fee.
Promote this high ticket affiliate program and earn 300% per sale. This is up to $297 per sale.
Online Learning | Education Affiliate Programs
30) Podia | Platform to sell online courses, membership and Downloads
Podia has everything you need to sell online courses and downloadable products in one dashboard. Their plans start at $39.
What I like about Podia is the ability to set up Zapier at the lowest plan. You can collect payments in external shopping cart and add your customers via Zapier without paying $97 like in Thinkific or teachable. You don’t pay transaction fees to Podia like you do on Teachable.
When you join their referral program, you get paid 30% of customers’ payments every month.
31) Thinkific | Good Platform to sell online courses
Thinkfific is another platform where you can sell your courses online. You can create 3 courses for free on their platform and they take 0% fees on checkout.
If you need premium features such custom domains, manually adding students, integrations, affiliate programs for your courses, etc… the plans start at $49 per month.
What I don’t like is that you need Pro ($99/month) + add-on to take some actions via Zapier. Add-on pricing is confusing and can add up easily as you grow.
If you’re collecting payments via PayPal and Stripe; if you are satisfied with the native integrations, it is an awesome platform to sell online courses.
When you promote it as an affiliate, you earn 20% recurring each month for the first year of your referred teachers.
They host their affiliate program on ShareAsale.
32)Teachable | Online Courses Platform | 30% Recurring commissions
Like Thinkific, Teachable allows you to create online courses and sell them online.
It has a free plan where you can sell courses. But they take a percentage of your earnings even on paid plans. 10% + $1 on free plans; 5% on pro plans.
If you want to avoid transactions fees taken by teachable, you need to be on their pro plan which cost $99/month.
It’s the best services to sell online courses if you want to start free and scale.
When you join their affiliate program powered by GetAmbassador, you earn 30% lifetime recurring commissions.
33) CreativeLive | Free Online Live Classes
Webmaster Tools & Themes Affiliate programs
34) StudioPress | Earn 35% per sale
StudioPress provides SEO optimized theme for WordPress with the Genesis framework.
The genesis framework is made to be SEO friendly. Those templates will help you clients buy high-quality designs and make them their own.
Promote these WordPress templates and earn 35%, up to $350, per sale.
35) Sucuri | WP Security Plugins
36) Gravity Forms |
Marketing Tools & Services
37) ClickMagick | Link Tracking sotware
This tool helps you cloak and promote your affiliate link. It is a good tool for affiliates.
Improvely helps internet marketers also to track their campaign performance online. they can see hoAdWords AdWords campaigns are doing and take action.
It is one of the best online marketing affiliate programs.
With one sale, affiliates earn up to $149 + 10% recurring income for the first 12 months.
41) Affiliate Manager: Like the name suggests, they are affiliate managers who help brand manage their affiliate programs.
When you refer a business who hire them, you make $500. It’s a good fit if you own a business to business oriented blog.
42) BigMarker: If your audience needs online marketing tools to grow their email lists and earning, they need a webinar software. Webinars are known to convert participants into customers.
BigMarker is a webinar hosting software where blog owners can meet their readers virtually and interact.
Affiliates get 50%, up to $199, per sale.
Finance Affiliate Programs
47) Personal Capital
Food & Photography Affiliate Programs
48) Food Blogger Pro | 20% recurring
49) Tasty Food Photography
Travel Affiliate Programs
Best Affiliate Networks to Find More High Paying Programs
In addition to these 10 reasons, ShareASale allows to promote their network and make $150 when a merchant join. You make around $30 when a successful publisher join and make $20 at least.
You do it!
You reach the end of this top paying affiliate programs list.
I am continuously testing best affiliate marketing programs that work for several niches. I will update this post to make sure you can find the best affiliate marketing websites to make bigger affiliate commissions.
It’s not a complete list. I just wanted to show you the best affiliate programs you can use to make money online.
I suggest to pin it to your Pinterest board to come back each time you want a high commission affiliate program.
Share it with your audience if you think they will like it.
For more big ticket affiliate programs, check out the best affiliate networks and filter programs from highest commissions to lowest by category.
Do high commission affiliate programs really pay?
You may wonder: “why do affiliate marketing companies pay high commissions to affiliates?”
Is it not an action that will reduce their profit?
In fact, no. It’s why not every niche is a high paying affiliate niche.
The highest paying affiliate programs have high customer retention rate. Even if the merchant pays you $200 per sale, he can easily get that $200 back through awesome services and subscriptions.
Often, the cost associated with maintenance is low. So, advertisers can afford to pay you 75% or even 200% for a customer. There’s no material cost for future payments from which affiliates get (often) no more share.
That’s why the best affiliate programs with high commissions are mostly digital products or services.
In addition, affiliates help companies reach out to customers they would never reach otherwise. The marketing efforts from affiliates will boost their trust, search ranking, and native sales.
Here is a screen capture for a sale where I got paid more than the sale amount.
It is possible that you get paid 100% of the sale revenue as well.
So, trust me, they really pay.
Therefore, the fact that a company gives you 100% sale revenue or more is a solid proof that it is reliable. The team behind believe in the quality of their services to retain the customer on board.
Ok, now, Enjoy that list of high paying affiliate programs that pay, the best affiliate marketing programs for a blogger to use.
Bookmark that page to get back anytime you want.