Today, I’ll list 20+ of the highest paying and best affiliate programs.
They are among the best affiliate programs a blogger can promote for several reasons:
- You can make up to $7500 per sale.
- They fit into multiple niches.
- They are useful and trusted.
- their landing pages convert.
Series Of The Best Affiliate Marketing Programs
It’s 2017. I make a series of the top affiliate programs you can use to earn money online. In this post, I’ll talk about the high paying affiliate programs: those programs that pay $50, $100, and up to $7500 per sale.
However, you may be interested in other posts in the series:
- How to Earn With Pay per click affiliate programs?
- 20+ Residual Income Affiliate Programs To Promote!
- Make Money With Print On Demand Affiliate Programs.
- The top 10 affiliate marketing networks to partner with.
- Two-tier affiliate marketing programs (upcoming post)
Back to our main concern: high ticket affiliate programs.
To help you to make high paying affiliate commissions, we will answer those questions:
“How much work is needed to earn big commissions with affiliate marketing?
How steady is affiliate income?
Should you expect $5 per day? $25 a week? $500 a week?”
… Affiliate opportunities can amaze you when you promote the right programs to the right audience.
Using affiliate marketing programs that pay, you can make over $7500 for a single sale.
And it does not involve additional tasks.
It is the same effort you need to make $10 per sale. Still no product creation, no customer support, but higher income.
If you target blog traffic that converts, you have a steady income source each month.
PS: If you’re new to affiliate marketing, you can take that free affiliate marketing course by Affilorama.
Suggested reading to benefit more from this page:
The list has 20+ legit and high paying affiliate programs; reputable companies with affiliate marketing programs.
There are among the best affiliate programs. Programs you can trust, you can use, and safely promote to your audience.
Sometimes, to make high commissions, customers have to buy expensive products or services. But, it is not always that scenario, fortunately.
Do high commission affiliate programs really pay?
You may wonder: “why do affiliate marketing companies pay high commissions to affiliates?”
Is it not an action that will reduce their profit?
In fact, no. It’s why not every niche is a high paying affiliate niche.
The highest paying affiliate programs have high customer retention rate. Even if the merchant pays you $200 per sale, he can easily get that $200 back through awesome services and subscriptions.
Often, the cost associated with maintenance is low. So, advertisers can afford to pay you 75% or even 200% for a customer. There’s no material cost for future payments from which affiliates get (often) no more share.
That’s why the best affiliate programs with high commissions are mostly digital products or services.
In addition, affiliates help companies reach out to customers they would never reach otherwise. The marketing efforts from affiliates will boost their trust, search ranking, and native sales.
Here is a screen capture for a sale where I got paid more than the sale amount.
It is possible that you get paid 100% of the sale revenue as well.
So, trust me, they really pay.
Therefore, the fact that a company gives you 100% sale revenue or more is a solid proof that it is reliable. The team behind believe in the quality of their services to retain the customer on board.
Ok, now, let’s dig into that list of high paying affiliate programs that pay, the best affiliate marketing programs for a blogger to use.
List Of The Best Affiliate Programs
This list is made from the best affiliate programs.
Sure, it is not exhaustive. It does not include every high paying affiliate niche.
However, those options are among the best affiliate marketing programs you can use to earn affiliate commissions:
- They worth their price. You don’t have to fool your readers to make a sale.
- They are proven effective programs. You can quietly promote them to your audience that you care about.
- They can be used in most niches related to online activities.
- their landing page converts well.
- They really pay.
Are you OK with these? Let’s start…
High Paying Hosting Affiliate Programs
To start with the best affiliate programs you can profit from, let’s consider hosting services.
You can promote them within any niche where your audience needs a website.
1) Liquid Web: Promote this managed web hosting company and earn up to $900 per sale. Liquid Web sells Managed WordPress hosting, Cloud hosting, VPS and dedicated server services.
As an affiliate you promote LiquidWeb, you earn $125 to $900 per sale, + you earn 5% recurring commissions.
2) WPEngine: It is one of the top affiliate marketing programs to make money. You can make up to $7500 per sale.
It offers reliable WordPress Managed Hosting Services. It does not fit anyone. You’ll make money promoting it to business or individuals who care about site security and loading time.
Plans start at $29 per month. But affiliate gets paid $200 minimum or 100% first payment which can be up to $7500 if the sale is greater than $200. You earn the highest income as possible.
You can start a 30 days trial to get to know WPEngine and start promoting it. If you bring more than 10 sales a month, you get a bonus up to $1500.
If you refer an affiliate, get $50 each time he makes a sale. You can apply through ShareASale affiliate network.
3) SiteGround: This is the web host that I would recommend if I did not love to first recommend hosting that I use (TDWS). It gives amazing features starting at $3.49 per month.
You get paid up to $125 per sale.
They offer standard and Managed WordPress hosting. If your audience can’t afford WPEngine as Managed Host, they can move to SiteGround. This is one of the rare web hosts with high review rate among customers.
They host their own affiliate program.
4) MaxCDN: Plans start at $9.99 per month for Content Delivery Network services which make your website load faster across the world.
Affiliate get paid 200% first payment. The commission goes up to $4800 per sale.
A lot of awesome open source tools such as Jquery or Font Awesome are served through MaxCDN. So, it is a CDN trusted by talented developers.
Is it a service for your website and your audience? Check it out and recommend it to your network.
5) BuyDomains: People can buy premium domain on this website. Premium domains are popular words and niches domains such as video.com, music.com, fitness.com. People can pay huge money for them because they can bring lots of traffic and get ranked fast for head keywords.
Affiliate got paid $175 per sale. Their affiliate program is hosted on ImpactRadius.
6) DreamHost: This web host gives unlimited websites, disk space and bandwidth for $8.99 per month.
Their commission share with affiliates for a sale is $97.
It saves customers a lot of money, even if plans start at $8.99. You get free domain name, free domain privacy protection, and free SSL certificates.
They sell shared hosting, WordPress managed hosting, clouds, and VPS.
High paying SEO affiliate programs
Who does not need SEO tools for his business online?
You need one to earn more passive income by digging into what your readers really want.
Because SEO tool is so crucial and because there is competition, you can expect to find high paying affiliate programs to promote in that big ticket niche.
7) SemRush: Semrush is an awesome online tool I use each time I plan to write a new article or update existing ones.
It helps you spy on your competitors top performing keywords, backlinks and show you keyword ranking difficulty and advertising data.
You’ll find several profitable keywords you wouldn’t think about a similar page is ranking for.
It helps me to improve my articles for potential keywords I can rank for. I can see what my competitors do to rank higher than me, and I can fix that.
They have a free limited plan and awesome premium plans.
An affiliate makes 40% each month for each of his active referrals for life.
That is $27.98 minimum per customer per month. With 10 active referrals, you earn $279.8 per month passively.
Get paid each month via PayPal when you reach $50 in your account balance; get paid via wire transfer if you earn $1000 or more.
8) SEO Power Suite: This is a complete SEO suite that I often use. It allows you to do keyword research, rank tracking, competitor analysis, search for link outreach opportunities and so on…
You can download it for free to get to know it. It works on Mac Os, Microsoft Windows system, and GNU/Linux OS. You need to upgrade only when you want automated tasks and saved research.
An affiliate makes up to $197 per sale promoting SeoPowerSuite.
9) LongTailPro: This is the investment most online business owner glad they did.
It has a lot of features that make finding long tail keyword research easy.
You can check out how many backlinks, social signals your competitor have and how difficult it is to beat them. So, you can wisely pick the most profitable keywords for your business.
You get paid 30% recurring commissions promoting Long Tail Pro. Their plans start at $24.99 per month.
Best E-commerce affiliate programs
E-commerce field gives the highest paying affiliate programs for you to use. You get high paying commission repeated over months for one sale.
The advantage of high ticket affiliate products in e-commerce niche is that your audience is merchants. They are willing to invest; it’s their business.
You get the highest affiliate payouts and residual commissions.
10) BigCommerce: BigCommerce is a complete e-commerce solution to sell online. It helps to collect payment, host and secure your online store, convert visitors and sell on social media.
Affiliates get paid 200% per sale. It’s $60 to $398 per sale. Their Affiliate program is hosted at Impact Radius which pay through PayPal, check and EFT (Payoneer via US payment services available) when you reach $50 in account earnings.
11) Shopify: This e-commerce solution allows you to receive payment at offline stores, to build an online store and even sell on social media like Pinterest, twitter, and Facebook.
Their plans start at $9.99 per month.
They pay affiliate one time 200% per sale or 20% recurring revenue. It is at affiliates’ choice.
They pay affiliates each month via PayPal when your account balance reaches $20.
12) 3D Cart: Sell online with 3DCart and ease payment process.
You can enjoy 15 days free trial. Get to know the program to promote it to your audience. (or to use it if you’re a merchant).
It makes it possible to sell in person, accept credit card at POS and build your business. You can also sell online and reach customers regardless where they are located.
Pricing Starts at $9.9 per month. no setup fee, no transaction fee.
Promote this high ticket affiliate program and earn 300% per sale. This is up to $297 per sale.
13) AShop: This is another leader in e-commerce field who is paying high affiliate commissions.
Sellers can sell easily with it. It has useful features such as abandoned basket recovery, more than 68 payment methods, fast hosting and CDN.
This is a gold mine for affiliate regarding commission. They are paying residual commissions.
These commissions can be up to $62 per customer per month.
If you refer 3 merchants, you’ll earn $186 each month with no further work.
If you run a website in the e-commerce niche, you can earn steady monthly income online with AShop and maybe 3 or more active referrals.
Webmaster Tools & Themes Affiliate programs
14) StudioPress: StudioPress provides SEO optimized theme for WordPress with the Genesis framework.
The genesis framework is made to be SEO friendly. Those templates will help you clients buy high-quality designs and make them their own.
Promote these WordPress templates and earn 35%, up to $350, per sale.
15) AnswerBase: This is the tool a website owner will want to create a community around his website.
It is Q/A, support software for any website who want to interact easier with their customers and build a community.
Affiliates who promote that product get 50%, up to $199, per sale + 15% recurring.
16) ImProvely: This tool helps you cloak and promote your affiliate link. It is a good tool for affiliates.
Improvely helps internet marketers also to track their campaign performance online. they can see hoAdWords AdWords campaigns are doing and take action.
It is one of the best online marketing affiliate programs.
With one sale, affiliates earn up to $149 + 10% recurring income for the first 12 months.
17) Thesis: Bloggers can easily build WordPress theme with Thesis. It is a drop and drop tool to create awesome pages.
It is the direct competitor of StudioPress.
When an affiliate involves in making a sale, he gets 33%, which can be up to $120.
Marketing Tools & Services
18) Affiliate Manager: Like the name suggests, they are affiliate managers who help brand manage their affiliate programs.
When you refer a business who hire them, you make $500. It’s a good fit if you own a business to business oriented blog.
19) BigMarker: If your audience needs online marketing tools to grow their email lists and earning, they need a webinar software. Webinars are known to convert participants into customers.
BigMarker is a webinar hosting software where blog owners can meet their readers virtually and interact.
Affiliates get 50%, up to $199, per sale.
In addition to these 10 reasons, ShareASale allows to promote their network and make $150 when a merchant join. You make around $1 when a successful publisher join.
Email Marketing affiliate programs
Among the best affiliate programs, email service providers are reputed to be a monthly source of residual income for affiliates.
Do you have some doubt about it? Let the commissions talk.
21) ConvertKit: Earn 30% recurring affiliate income. The commission goes up to $600 per month.
This is a new and yet stellar email service provider. They don’t have a trial program.
But they are famous because it’s your best choice if:
- you want to pay for one subscriber once per month even if he is in 2 or 5 of your lists. (you save money)
- send email courses on autopilot based on readers intent when clicking your links.
More and more online entrepreneurs are moving from Aweber to ConverKit. Is it the email marketing solution for you and your audience?
22) GetReponse: Get paid 33% recurring share per active referral each month. Your earning goes up to $46 per month per active customer you referred.
This is a tool to create landing pages and handle email list. They allow you to test their service for free for 30 days.
23) Aweber: Before ConvertKit, it would be the email service most bloggers would recommend you. Now, recommendations split into ConvertKit and Aweber.
Still, it is the best solution in most cases. In fact, each need deserves a specific solution.
For those who want to build one list on a small budget, Aweber may be the perfect email solution. It starts at $19 per month and the first 30 days are free (credit card not required to test).
Affiliates get 30% residual commission which goes up to $44 per month per referral.
You do it!
You reach the end of this top paying affiliate programs list.
I am continuously testing best affiliate marketing programs that work for several niches. I will update this post to make sure you can find the best affiliate marketing websites to make bigger affiliate commissions.
It’s not a complete list. I just wanted to show you the best affiliate programs you can use to make money online.
I suggest to pin it to your Pinterest board to come back each time you want a high commission affiliate program.
Share it with your audience if you think they will like it.
For more big ticket affiliate programs, check out the best affiliate networks and filter programs from highest commissions to lowest by category.