Thanks to today’s technology, you can make a living online working at home.
Hi! I am Pierre Eustache C. I went from unfortunate job seeker to self employed living on my own terms.
Among the dozens of money-making methods I’ve tried since 2010, one really stood out: making passive income through blogging with affiliate marketing and free traffic. That’s what I primarily teach on AskEustache.
Pros: No product creation. No customer support. Just genuine recommendations and getting paid per sale.
Cons: While getting automated payouts is epic, it doesn’t happen overnight. Getting all the pieces together can be confusing and overwhelming.
To fix that… I can help.
Get my free 5-day email course
Learn how to earn monthly recurring income through blogging with affiliate marketing and free organic traffic.Coming soon
Welcome to AskEustache. I am glad and grateful you’re here.
I’ll do my best to teach you through step by step guides and articles. You’ll learn how to make residual income by recommending affiliate products. I’ll show you blogging, SEO, email, and affiliate strategies to automate most of the process.
Where to start?
I highly recommend you start with my free email course. You’ll receive instructions to start and grow a blog that makes recurring commissions with affiliate marketing.
Important: Your earnings depend on many factors including how much effort you put in. I do not guarantee you’ll replicate anyone’s success.
I’ll give you detailed instructions using easy to understand texts and videos. If you do the small tasks each day you receive a new lesson, you’ll use the same methods I use to get a blog running and making real money.
I’ll do my best too to help you with a workflow you can follow to overcome overwhelm.
Also, here are a list of actionable articles that can help you.
Articles to help you get started:
- How to Start A Blog That Makes You Money.
- How to Find What to Blog About to Make Money.
- What is Affiliate Marketing and How it Works?
- How to write blog posts that get traffic and make you affiliate income.
Articles to improve your system
- How to Get More Traffic to your blog.
- How to Build Evergreen Sales Funnels to Turn Your Blog Traffic into Affiliate Sales.
- How to Start A Mailing List And Make Money From it.
Go to the blog to see all articles.
Who’s behind AskEustache?
AskEustache is managed by me, Pierre Eustache C.
I am responsible for site design, content research, content creation, content promotion, and everything in between.
To get everything running, I rely on highly effective tools while keeping costs at minimum.
That’s why I can help you build a minimalist blog making you recurring commissions. You don’t have to spend a lot, nor spending all your days behind a computer.
I have to admit. I once lack a clear perspective for my blog. I was overwhelmed by all the information out there. I was consumming content and not taking proper actions.
You’ll learn from my mistakes. I’ll show you how to stay organized and actually take action.
You can use the same techniques too if you want to outsource the required blogging tasks.
1st Lesson I learned: Start with what you got.
When I first started, I had real limits that could stop me.
- I had no computer.
- Where I live, electricity is rare.
- I had no proper methods to receive any upcoming earnings. (no bank account, PayPal not available, etc…)
But I overcame these barriers.
A really good friend of mine did let me use her computer and internet connection. I spent my time working at her house too where she had a system for electricity.
I discovered a payment method called Payoneer and I started looking for programs paying through Payoneer.
When I started making money online then, I bought a laptop, opened a bank account, and invested in my blog to grow it.
So, start with what you can afford and grow from there.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you make a purchase following those links, I may get commissions at no extra cost to you. Fact is, some of these links are deals to save you money.
Tools I Use and Recommend
- Siteground for hosting: I use and recommend Siteground because it is a reliable host using Google Cloud. It is super fast, you get free firewall rules for security, and support is responsive. Get 60% OFF Siteground hosting today.
- Convertkit for email marketing: I build my email list with Convertkit for its powerful email automation (simple to set up) and easy-to-understand reporting. Get 30-day of Convertkit free using this link.
- SEMRush for Search Engine traffic: Get buyer keywords your website can rank for using SEMrush. You can use it too to spy on your competitors and uncover their SEO strategies. Get 14-day Pro SEMrush trial here.
- Trello to get things organized: I use Trello to stay organized. I use templates to save time. I get a workflow to follow. I can save any ideas that pop and still remember what I am working on now. Create your free Trello account.
- MouseFlow for conversion optimization: Get all the data you need to optimize your website for conversion with MouseFlow. See location on your website that get attention with heatmap; rewatch users’ session to know what wrong with your site. Start your free MouseFlow account today.
See all the tools I use and recommend here.
Want to reach out? Learn how using the contact page.
If you did not sign up for the free email course yet: Click here to learn how to make passive income with a blog, affiliate marketing, and free traffic.