Thanks to today's technology, you can make a living online working at home.
Hi! I am Pierre Eustache C. I went from unfortunate job seeker to self employed living on my own terms.
Among the dozens of money making methods I've tried since 2010, one really stood out: making passive income through blogging with affiliate marketing and free traffic. That's what I primarily teach on AskEustache.
Pros: No product creation. No customer support. Just genuine recommendations and getting paid per sale.
Cons: While getting automated payouts is epic, it doesn't happen overnight. Getting all the pieces together can be confusing and overwhelming.
To fix that… I can help.
Welcome to AskEustache. I am glad and grateful you're here.
I'll do my best to teach you through step by step guides and articles. You'll learn how to make residual income by recommending affiliate products. I'll show you proven blogging, SEO, email, and affiliate strategies to automate most of the process.
Where to start?
I highly recommend you to start with my free email course. You'll receive instructions to start and grow a blog that makes recurring commissions with affiliate marketing.
Important: Your earnings depend on many factors including how much effort you put in. I do not guarantee you'll replicate anyone's success.
I'll give you detailed instructions using easy to understand texts and videos. If you do the small tasks each day you receive a new lesson, you'll use the same methods I use to get a blog running and making real money.
I'll do my best too to help you with a workflow you can follow to overcome overwhelm.
Also, here are a list of actionable articles that can help you.
Articles to help you get started:
- How to Start A Blog That Makes You Money.
- How to Find What to Blog About to Make Money.
- What is Affiliate Marketing and How it Works.
- How to write blog posts that get traffic and makes you affiliate income.
Articles to improve your system
- How to Get More Traffic to your blog.
- How to Build Evergreen Sales Funnels to Turn Your Blog Traffic into Affiliate Sales.
- How to Start A Mailing List And Make Money From it.
Go to the blog to see all articles.
Who's behind AskEustache?
1st Lesson I learned: Start with what you got.
When I first started, I had real limits that could stop me.
- I had no computer.
- Where I live, electricity is rare.
- I had no proper methods to receive any upcoming earnings. (no bank account, PayPal not available, etc…)
But I overcame these barriers.
A really good friend of mine did let me use her computer and internet connection. I spent my time working at her house too where she had a system for electricity.
I discovered a payment method called Payoneer and I started looking for programs paying through Payoneer.
When I started making money online then, I bought a refurbished laptop, opened a bank account, and invested in my blog to grow it.
So, start with what you can afford and grow from there.
Tools I Use and Recommend
- CloudFlare: I use CloudFlare and GitHub for hosting. I build my site with Hugo. It’s super fast and reliable. If you don’t run a static website and use WordPress like I did before, I highly recommend Cloudways. Get your first 3 days free.
- MailerLite for email marketing: I build my email list with Mailerlite. It’s affordable and I love it for email automation (simple to set up). It fits many cases. If you need a more powerful email marketing automation, check out Convertkit. Try it for free for 30 days here.
- Surfer SEO for more organic traffic: Get buyer keywords your website can rank for using Surfer SEO. This tool will suggest you the terms to use based on ranked websites to write better contant. Start a 7 day trial now.
- Trello to get things organized: I use Trello to stay organized. I use templates to save time. I get a workflow to follow. I can save any ideas that pop and still remember what I am working on now. Create your free Trello account.
See all the tools I use and recommend here.
Want to reach out? Learn how using the contact page.
If you did not sign up for the free email course yet, do it now.
Learn how to grow your blog to monthly recurring income with free traffic.