Pay per click affiliate programs are somehow great.
You get paid to send traffic to merchants. And you can earn money with affiliate marketing without a website.
But, there are only a few of these programs. And there’s a reason why only a few actually exists.
In this post, I’ll list some and guide you to find more. I’ll take that opportunity to show you better ways to earn with ad affiliate programs.
Should you use PPC affiliate networks?
First thing first, affiliate marketing is the process of getting paid for selling someone’s product. Technically, there’s no pay per click affiliate programs. It’s display or text advertising.
However, some companies with affiliate programs also pay for sending traffic to them. They are called pay per click affiliate programs.
With real affiliate marketing, merchants are happy to pay because they are actually making sale, actually making money. With click fraud being trending, most merchants don’t pay you per click; they rather pay per lead such as free signups. I have a list of affiliate programs that pay per lead upcoming soon. Join the mailing list to stay in touch.
The few programs that are paying per click use advanced technology to pay only for high quality referrals. And if you can send high targeted traffic, why don’t you try to get paid per sale?
However… as you wished.
The list of best PPC networks for affiliate marketing
Below you’ll find the best and highest pay per click affiliate programs and networks.
I list it first because it is an automated affiliate marketing program. You can use it to turn normal links into affiliate links on the fly and get paid for links you would get no pay normally.
It introduces you to a large list of merchants without the need to get approval for each of none.
They use regular programs that are paying per sale. They list some pay per click affiliate programs as well.
1.- Go to merchants in the top menu.
2.- Filter merchant per CPC
You can talk about those programs in your articles or link to them without affiliate tracking and earn money when someone interact with your links.
They pay through PayPal.
They use a module to format normal links to share on social media and you earn money if such website has affiliate programs. You can then earn per click or per sale without a website.
An alternative is Skimlinks. They pay through PayPal and ACH at $10 threshold.
You can make money with pay per click affiliate programs without websites. IZEA allows you to earn money from links you share on social media such as Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. You also get paid for sponsored posts on your blog.
Companies are paying per sale and per click when you share their pre-formatted messages to your audience.
Sign up with IZEA today.
They pay via PayPal when you reach $25.
With the above programs, you get paid per click with affiliate programs. It is almost an automated process.
You can focus your effort to earn even higher revenue with pay per click programs.
How To Earn More Revenue With Less visitors?
If you want to get paid per click, use PPC advertising networks. I personally get up to $30 eCPM with Media.net and you can get from $0.20 to $200 per click with Google AdSense. Using Ezoic.com, a Google Adsense partner, you get access to premium CPM programs.
More Reading: How to earn up to $15 CPM with display ads on your blog?
If you want to earn more money with affiliate marketing, promote programs that pay you per sale. You can earn residual income or get paid up to $7500 per sale promoting legit and dependable programs.
Best affiliate ad networks:
- ShareASale.- $50 minimum payment via ACH. Reliable tracking tools and high paying programs.
- LinkShare.- $50 minimum payout via ACH, PayPal and cheque. Great in-deep link tool to generate link to high converting landing pages.
- Amazon.- $10 minimum payout via ACH, $100 via cheque. Find affiliate programs for any niche.
- VigLink.- Automate your links with high paying affiliate offers.
- CJ.- $100 payment threshold via ACH and cheque. they are similar to ShareASale.
- ImpactRadius.- $50 minimum payout via ACH. This has network hosts high paying and pay per lead exclusive affiliate programs.
More Reading: Best high paying ad networks.
Residual income affiliate programs:
- SemRush.- I use it to find high paying keywords, track keyword ranking and discover keywords I could rank for. They are paying 40% lifetime recurring commissions. They process payment the 10th and the 25th of each month for affiliates with account balance greater than $50 through PayPal, $1000 via Wire.
- Convertkit.- Earn 33% recurring income promoting this awesome email marketing software. It makes automated email marketing easy even for newbies.
- Explaindio.- With this software anyone can create whiteboard, animated videos. The affiliate program available at JVZoo allow you to get 50% residual commissions.
More Reading: 21+ high paying residual affiliate income.
High Paying affiliate programs
- WPEngine.- Earn $200 or 100% per sale whichever is greater going up to $7500 per sale.
- AffiliateManager: Earn $500 per sale and $1 per free signup. Their affiliate program is hosted on ShareASale.
Find out more programs: 20+ High Paying Affiliate Programs.
Feel free to mix display advertising, affiliate marketing and automated ppc affiliate marketing with VigLink on your website to maximize your income.
I hope this post was helpful. If it was, feel free to share with your network. Who knows who may be interested.