This is truly a list of the best affiliate programs for bloggers to promote.
From this list:
- Use high-paying affiliate programs that pay up to $7500 per sale.
- Earn up to $300 in monthly residual income per customer promoting affiliate programs with recurring commissions.
- Find Pay per lead affiliate programs that pay up to $100 per free sign up.
- get paid conveniently via cheque, Paypal, Wire transfer, Payoneer or ACH.
- Recommend trusted programs to earn money in the long term.
That’s what this post is all about. Ready to pick the top affiliate programs to promote and make money?
Free 7-Day Email Course:How To Make Passive Income With A Blog?
How I Pick The Best Affiliate Programs?
From Technology, Travel, Parenting, Blogging to Programming, there are a lot of niches to blog about. So, I make sure that every blogger, regarding the niche, find the best affiliate programs to profit from.
The best affiliate program is:
- a product you’ve used personally or know deeply.
- a solution to your audience biggest problem.
(See my post on building a profitable affiliate site.)
So, let’s dive in then…
List of the best affiliate programs and networks
AskEustache is proudly hosted on SiteGround, one of the best web hosting sites. I highly recommend bloggers to get hosting on Siteground either shared, cloud or dedicated hosting depending on your needs.
As an affiliate, you earn $50 – $125 per sale. The more referrals you get per month, higher the commissions.
Siteground’s customers get built-in cache plugin for WordPress and Joomla; Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate; Fast SSD hard disk; Automated backups; and isolated account on shared servers for security.
Siteground pay its affiliates twice a month via PayPal or wire transfer. There’s no minimum payout via PayPal. Once you get a sale and commission is cleared, you can get your money. If you wish to receive your payment via wire transfer, the minimum bank transfer payment is $5000.
ClickFunnels is a suite of tools to create landing pages, collect email subscribers, send targeted emails, collect payments, and building an affiliate program.
It is one of best affiliate programs for many reasons:
- you get paid 40% per sale. (ranging from $38.80 to $188.80 per sale)
- It’s recurring commissions. (You get paid 40% per active customer each month)
- It has sticky cookie. (You get 40% of everything that person buys on ClickFunnels including courses or the funnel software)
- You get paid twice a month via ACH, check, PayPal, or wire transfer via Tipalti.
- The program is reputed and has ready-made funnels to convert the traffic you send into paying customers.
On top of that, you’ll earn $1 for free book your referral order and 5% residual commissions from sales generated by referred affiliates while they still get 40%.
They even have a free program where they teach affiliates how to promote ClickFunnels. You’ll find it here: AffiliateBootcamp.
Kinsta is for premium WordPress hosting and Google Cloud Platform.
Kinsta users get fast hosting, managed WordPress updates, full daily backup, free HTTP/2 CDN, free SSL and free migration.
The beauty of Kinsta is that it includes security firewalls, PHP workers, and CDN you would pay for on another hosting company.
Hence, plans start at $30 per month for 20,000 monthly visits.
As an affiliate, you earn $50 to $500 per referral + 10% monthly recurring commissions the lifetime of customers’ membership.
They pay via PayPal each month.
4.- ShareASale Affiliate Network
This is the best affiliate network I’ve used to date.
It has affiliate programs under categories such as health & Fitness, home & garden, web hosting, travel, commerce, photography, marketing, business, etc…
You’ll find the top affiliate programs for your blog niche.
They pay affiliates each month via Payoneer, check and direct deposit. The minimum payout is $50.
The affiliate network has an affiliate program where you get paid $150 or referring merchants to ShareASale and $30 for referring other affiliates.
Here are some of the best affiliate programs hosted on ShareASale that you can promote:
- ShareASale, affiliate network: Create your free account on ShareASale and make money promoting it. Get paid $30 per referred affiliates who earn at $20; Get paid $150 per referred merchants who use the platform for more than 6 months or make enough sales to earn ShareASale $100 in fees. (Sign up on ShareASale to make money.)
- LiveChat, online communication software: Get paid 20% recurring income for the lifetime of any referred account to LiveChat. LiveChat allows site owner to install chat and ticket system to get in touch with their customers faster. (Sign up as an affiliate)
- WPEngine, Managed WordPress hosting services: They pay $200 minimum per sale. You earn 100% of the first payment if it is higher than $200 up to $7500 per sale. I’ve been already paid $200 for a $29 transaction. (join affiliate program)
- CloudWays, Cloud Hosting affiliate program: Get paid $50 per sale using the hosted affiliate program on ShareASale. However, they have an in-house affiliate software where you earn $30 + 7% lifetime residual commissions. (Join affiliate Program: in-house, or on ShareASale)
- FreshBooks, Accounting software: This is great for people who want to track income, expenses and send invoices. As an affiliate, get paid $55 per sale and $5 per lead. (join the affiliate program)
- CreativeLive, online learning platform: It hosts free live classes online that become paid recording for future access. Get paid $1 per free sign up, up to 20% per sale, and $10 per referred affiliates. It has courses on photography, online business, design, and more. (join on ShareASale)
- Grammarly, grammar tool: Earn $20 per sale and $0.20 per free sign up. It has free and premium plans. You can use Grammarly to fix grammar mistakes.
- Weebly, website builder: Hosted solution for building a website and blog using drag and drop. Earn 30% per sale as an affiliate.
- 3DCart, shopping cart solution: This is a software to start selling online. As an affiliate, earn $2 per free sign up and 300% of first payment.
5.- ImpactRadius Affiliate Marketplace
This is the one of the best affiliate networks too because:
- it hosts some of the best affiliate marketing programs.
- It pays via PayPal, Payoneer, ACH or cheque. The minimum payout is $50.
- You’ll find affiliate programs for your blog about electronics, apparel, financial, insurance, business, office supplies, etc…
I use the following affiliate programs which are hosted on ImpactRadius:
- Liquid Web, Managed WordPress and dedicated Hosting: Earn $59 to $3749 promoting Liquid Web hosting solutions.
- MaxCDN, CDN services: People buy Content Delivery Network services for a faster website. Affiliates earn from $2 to $12500 per sale.
- LeadPages, landing page builder: Earn 30% recurring income promoting the most popular site and landing page builder.
- BigCommerce, e-commerce software: Earn up to $1500 per referred customer who use BigCommerce to create their online store.
- Volusion, all-in-one e-commerce solution: The e-commerce software to start an online store and pay no transaction fees. They pay from $30 to $2000 per sale. My biggest affiliate commission per sale till now is $598 for Volusion.
6.- Shopify Affiliate Program
As a Shopify affiliate, earn $58 average per customer you refer to Shopify standard plans; earn $2000 for referring Shopify plus merchants.
It is one of the best solutions to sell online products on your website, social media accounts and in-store.
I wrote a review about the Shopify affiliate program here.
7.- Fiverr, freelance work
Earn up $150 per sale on Fiverr.
Fiverr.com is a freelance marketplace where you can get paid doing online jobs; you can also hire freelancers to complete tasks for you such as graphic design, voice over for your videos, translation, writing, etc…
Fiverr pay its freelancers and affiliates via PayPal or Payoneer.
Depending on what your referral purchase, you’ll earn $15 to $150 per sale promoting Fiverr.
The payment threshold for affiliate is $100.
8.- GetAmbassador Referral Software
This is a software for companies to set-up referral program for their business. It is not like a marketplace where you see the programs using the network.
Each company set up its commission structure, payout limit and dashboard. I know a few companies that use GetAmbassador for their affiliate programs:
- GetAmbassador, referral software itself: Earn $25 to $500 per company you refer to GetAmbassador who create a referral program for their products.
- Convertkit, email software: This is one of the best email marketing software; one of the two email programs I recommend to my readers. It pays affiliate 30% recurring commissions for referring customers.
- Teachable, course hosting platform: Tool to create, host and sell online courses. You can start for free and then upgrade for features such as custom domain name, partner program, drip course, and lower transaction fees. Earn 30% lifetime recurring revenue.
9.- Amazon Associates
The affiliate program of Amazon, Amazon associates, makes it easy for bloggers to promote a huge variety of products:
- digital products like software, e-books, movies, game downloads
- physical products like
laptop, gym equipments, cameras, clothes, etc…
The downsides are:
- cookies only last for 1 day. So, if the person buys something two days following your recommendation, you don’t get paid.
- the commission percentage is low: 1 to 10%. But physical products have low margin normally. We understand.
The minimum payout is $10. You can get paid via Payoneer using U.S payment services, direct deposit, check, gift card.
I bought a few products from Amazon and I recommend them to my readers. Two of them are:
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2: Awesome DSLR camera I am using for taking pictures and videos. It has auto-focus, built-in microphone, and an external mic port, it has a touch screen you can flip.
- Boya BY M1 Lavalier Microphone: Clip-on microphone to record your voice. It helps you get a higher quality sound and reduce noises.
Go to Amazon (Associates link in footer)
10.- LinkShare / Rakuten
Linkshare pays its affiliates via check, PayPal and ACH. The minimum payout is $50. Like the above affiliate networks, it has programs under several categories. But fashion is prominent with companies like Lacoste and JanSport.
A few of the programs that host their affiliate programs there are:
Udemy: online marketplace with cheap courses where affiliates earn up to 50% per sale.
Magix and Vegas creative software: Affiliates get paid 30% per sale promoting the well-known Vegas Pro software to edit videos.
11.- Ninja Outreach
You’ve guessed it. This is a software used for outreach marketing. It is very powerful. It helps you find prospects for link building, guess posting, outreach for expert roundups, etc…
It has templates you can personalized in a few clicks. You can automate email outreach campaigns. It helps you find link building leads, do automated outreach, and track results.
Affiliate opportunity: It has its in-house affiliate program where you get paid 20% recurring commission per referred customer. It’s $10.4 to $119.8 each month per active subscribers that you bring to Ninja Outreach.
12.- BeRush, SEMrush affiliate program
SEMrush is a SEO tool you can use to perform keyword research, to analyze your competitors, find topic ideas, and build backlinks.
It is also a SEM tool you can use for better advertising campaign on search engine.
Plans start at $99.95 per month.
Berush is the affiliate program for SEMrush. As an affiliate, you get paid 40% in residual commissions for each active referral.
Berush pays via PayPal and wire transfer: $50 minimum payout via PayPal; $1000 payment threshold via wire transfer.
This is the affiliate network you’ll need to find the best affiliate programs for promoting software.
The minimum payout is $100 via Payoneer and wire transfer.
Promote products such as movavi video editor, SEO Powersuite, Awario, etc… Earn up to 85% commissions selling those digital affiliate products.
This is a network of aggregated affiliate programs. It makes it easy to get approved for programs that rejected your application on another network.
With a good standing affiliate account, you get auto approved for most affiliate programs.
It is a well known platform for pay per lead affiliate programs.
The minimum payout is $25. you get payment options depending on your location.
If it’s available in your country, you can receive your payout via ACH, PayPal, check or wire transfer.
Make Money With The Best Affiliate Programs
I just did not list the best affiliate programs. I show you the best affiliate networks too where you can find more affiliate products.
Once you find those programs, how to make money with them?
1.- share them on social media
3.- Create videos that recommend those products.
4.- Share helpful documents with affiliate links. (free courses, slideshows, PDF).
I wrote a lot of resources to help you find affiliate programs and make money promoting them.