The Surfer SEO affiliate program pays a 25% recurring commission per active referral.
Actually, Surfer SEO is a content optimization platform that helps you write SEO-optimized content.
- They help you find content ideas with keyword research and recommended content clusters.
- They help you write better content by recommending semantic keywords to include in your post.
- They help you improve on-page SEO by showing opportunities for quick wins such as internal links, keywords in position #9-50, etc…
- Their A.I. writing component can help you write faster.
With the Surfer SEO affiliate program, you can make up to $59.75 in monthly recurring revenue (MRR).
On this page, you’ll find everything you should know about Surfer’s affiliate program.
Details about Surfer SEO Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Niches: SEO, Internet Marketing.
- Affiliate Commission: 25% recurring commission.
- Earnings Potential: $12.25 to $ $59.75 per referral in monthly recurring commission.
- Cookie Duration: 60 Days.
- Payment Methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer.
- Minimum Payout: $250
- Affiliate Tracking Software: FirstPromoter
As always with affiliate programs with recurring commissions, it’s a percentage of users’ payments. Here’s the pricing of Surfer SEO:
|Surfer SEO Plans||Monthly||Annually|
|Basic||$59 (paying monthly)||$49 (paying annually)|
|Pro||$119 (paying monthly)||$99 (paying annually)|
|Business||$239 (paying monthly)||$199 (paying annually)|
SurferSEO Affiliate Program Review
Sign up for SurferSEO’s affiliate program on FirstPromoter affiliate software and start promoting. You don’t have to be a Surfer SEO customer. However, after using it, you’ll be in a better position to recommend it in a truthful way.
It is one of the best SEO affiliate programs to promote. They are packed with features that will help internet marketers to rank higher on search engines.
- You can promote SurferSEO free tools to attract and convert cold leads.
- They are paying through bank transfer which makes it possible to get paid via Payoneer or Wise if PayPal or Stripe is not available in your country.
- They use FirstPromoter as an affiliate software which makes it easy to deep-link to high-converting pages without redirects. You just need to add your referral ID. Constructing affiliate links this way makes them friendly to social networks with strict affiliate rules such as Pinterest.
- If your country has no tax treaty with Poland, you’ll pay 20% of your SurferSEO affiliate program revenue in taxes.
- The minimum payout is high: $250.
- No automatic withdrawal. Once you reach the minimum payout, you need to request the payment manually. (I personally forgot to check affiliate programs’ performance more than once)