Do you want to earn a decent income working at home? Are you jobless? Or, do you want to increase your monthly income for free? It is very common today to earn money on the internet, in fact, 95% of what you are doing online are a source of earning (example programming, writing articles, tweeting, using social networks like Facebook, creating design, watch videos and more…).
You just need to use the good program and the right method. In fact, money making methods are legion. From writing to programming, from drawing to designing and more, money making opportunities are open. You can stand as expert in any field and earn money from freelance online jobs.
While making money online, even if there are thousands of ways to earn, it is common to distinguish two main methods:
- Passive method.
- Active method.
Passive methods include generating money writing articles, owning a website, selling online and more… You work once and watch your revenue growing. It is nice way to earn, specially if you use recurring income programs.
There are also active methods. The task can be simple; but you need to repeat it each time you want to earn. It is the case of work at home freelance jobs. It is like an office job where you need to work to get a payment; at the difference, you have no boss; you work at home online; you get paid daily, weekly or monthly; you work at your pace.
Free 7-Day Email Course:How To Make Passive Income With A Blog?
What is freelancing and outsourcing jobs?
Freelancing is job without a real boss; you are a free lancer. You have skills; you deserve work where ever you want for anyone. Outsourcing jobs are internet jobs which are not limited to a country; you are not limited by your location; the world become connected using internet.
What Kind of job are available online?
Like I said, 95% of what you do online can bring money into your pocket. Jobs are about anything; you earn completing a twitter projects like (200 followers in a day), an article project, etc… You follow employer’s requirements, complete project and get paid. Each Freelance website will have its own categories for jobs, however, the most popular are:
- Blog and Article writing
- Design And Multimedia
- Sales And Marketing
- Translation freelancing
- Programming jobs
- Web development
- Networking and Information systems
How do I get paid?
When you work on the internet, it is important to keep in mind how you will receive your payment.
You can also receive your money in your credit or debit card (such as Payoneer, Paxum, PayPal Debit Card, skrill card), by Check, Western union, ACH, or wire transfer.
Where do I find online jobs?
You could accept job directly from people who wants to hire you online; but you’d better use a program which secure payment and process. And using such programs, you will find jobs and employers in one place.
They are called freelance marketplace, outsourcing jobs catalog, freelance websites, etc… They allow you to keep a profile where you build reputation, create portfolio and earn more money. As you’re reading article on freelance / work at home section on AskEustache, you’ll discover freelance programs to make money. However, here is a list of best and popular freelance marketplaces:
- freelancer.com: general freelance marketplaces where you can make money whatever your skill level. I am expeirenced with it and it is fully legit. I got paid over $250 from it already and got $110 from 2 jobs. They are paying through Payoneer, PayPal, Check, Wire transfer and Skrill. The minimum payment is $30 and payment are made twice weekly.
- hirewriters.com: If you want to make money working at home writing, you can use hirewriters.com! Get paid to write $1.50 per 300 words articles. Site owner can request article from the site also; so, writers can have opportunities to write everywhere.
- odesk.com: It is also a general freelance marketplace i am experienced with. It has $1 minimum payout through PayPal and Skrill, $20 payment threshold through Payoneer. You can request payment daily and get paid within 3 days. It allows you also to create your own company for free, get freelance jobs and pay freelancer, all through odesk panel.
- elance.com: Elance is as popular as the above freelance marketplaces; it allows to create a profile for each of your skill. Payment are made through Payoneer and PayPal.
- 99designs.com: This is a freelance marketplace for graphic designer and photographer. Complete freelance design jobs and get paid to work from home online.
This is the list of the best legitimate freelance marketplace that i know! I will either link to a complete list i find online( where programs are trusted) or update this list! Don’t hesitate to review and share! make money working at home with any of your skills!