I strive to write honest and unbiased reviews.
We may earn a commission when you click on affiliate links on our article. Also, I recommend the best converting and trusted products at the top. I follow strict guidelines to share independent opinions not influenced by a company or by compensation.
Who We Are?
Pierre Eustache Chardavoine is the sole person behind AskEustache.
With the right tools and productivity methods, I manage to get the time to do research, test and use recommended tools, and keep the content updated.
AskEustache Editorial Principles
Here are some principles that I follow:
- educational content and independent reviews that are useful to you, the reader.
- keeping content relevant by updating it periodically.
- staying transparent on how we make money and giving unbiased recommendations.
- when it comes to investment, we share information with you and encourage you to do your own research (DYOR). It’s your money, do your due diligence to invest wisely.
How I Conduct The Reviews?
I research, test, and share my experiences with the product I am reviewing.
I rate the products on criteria that help you make informed buying decisions such as:
- how they perform against competitors.
and other factors depending on the product or service that I am reviewing.
The review ratings are from three to five stars. I don’t review products that I don’t recommend (unless a former good product is not maintained). I may mention them in the section about alternatives in published reviews so you know how they compare. I don’t accept compensation to improve ratings.
Here is the process I follow for writing reviews
- I consider the experience that I have with the product. Did I use the paid version or a free version? I’ll let you know. Is it a product that I am still using? If not, if there changes that I need to take into consideration?
- Then I read what other users have to say. Is there a use case that I did not consider? Is my experience different than theirs? What do people say in online communities not moderated by their staff?
- We write the review and update it when necessary.
How I Make Money with The Reviews?
I sometimes get an incentive to write about a new feature from a product I am already an affiliate for. In this way, I get paid upfront.
Also, when you click an affiliate link and use the product I may get paid a flat rate per sale or recurring commission.
So, it’s in my best interest to recommend products that you’ll love and happily pay for because they solve a real problem.
I don’t just write reviews. So, I have other ways I make money with this blog.
I have a disclosure page where I go into the details of our recommendations and how I can’t guarantee you’ll replicate past results.
What topics do we cover?
We focus on blogging, marketing automation, online business opportunities, affiliate marketing, and productivity tips.
What is the primary content format?
I mostly publish written step-by-step tutorials and listicles. But I also enhance the content with multimedia assets or repurpose it for other formats.