The writerZen affiliate program pays up to 50% in recurring commission.
WriterZen is the software that I use for writing SEO-optimized content. I get most of the features of Ahrefs and Semrush without the high price.
I use it for:
- keyword research and grouping into clusters automatically.
- SERPS analysis to find what the ranked websites are doing well and topic-relevant phrases.
- SEO Content Editor with keywords suggestions and A.I. writer.
Find topic ideas, keywords, and easy-to-rank questions to answer, and see what works with WriterZen. For a limited time, get WriterZen for a low one-time price at Appsumo.
You’ll find the affiliate program of WriterZen at ShareASale. If you want to promote the lifetime deal, promote Appsumo via Impact.
In this post, you’ll find what you need to know about the WriterZen affiliate program.
Details about WriterZen Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Niche: SEO
- Affiliate Commission: 30-50% recurring
- Cookie Duration: 60 Days.
- Payment Methods: Payoneer, Check, ACH.
- Minimum Payout: $50
- Affiliate Software: ShareASale
|WriterZen Plans||Pricing Monthly||Pricing Annually|
|Basic||$39 paying monthly||$27 paying annually|
|Standard||$59 paying monthly||$41 paying annually|
|Advanced||$99 paying monthly||$69 paying annually|
You can make from $8.10 to $49.50 in monthly recurring income per active referral with WriterZen’s regular plans. Also, customers can purchase credits or add-ons.
I like WriterZen because you get the features you usually get with software asking $99 per month starting at $29. Better yet, if you hurry, you can grab it at a low one-time price at Appsumo.
WriterZen Affiliate Program Review
Sign up for WriterZen affiliate program and recommend one of the best SEO software to your friends and followers while making an income.
The WriterZen partner program is hosted on ShareASale. So, you can opt to receive your payments via PayPal, Payoneer, Wise, ACH, or cheque once you reach $50 in earnings.
- Recurring commissions promoting SEO software that is affordable to solopreneurs and small businesses.
- High commission: Earn up to 50% monthly recurring commission per referral.
- They use a dot net domain and the dot com is a parked one. You’ll need more effort to convince your readers it is legitimate software.