With CreateStudio, you can create pro-looking animation videos with no prior technical skill. Use it to create doodles, 3D, or explainer videos. Animate SVGs, create templates, and create videos with drag and drop.Get CreateStudio Today
I had to make this review of CreateStudio.
Imagine that you can create engaging video within minutes…
…without paying thousands of dollars, nor spending hours on trainings.
CreateStudio is so much different than what I’ve seen in the market so far. What are its pros and cons? Is it worth the money?
Talking about that money, during the launch, price increases every 24 hours. The sooner, the cheaper. Check out CreateStudio now . You get 30 days money-back guarantee.
Price increases to $197 and $249 after launch. Now, get it for just $47 and $67 one-time payment for unlimited use. Get $180 OFF by acing now.
In this CreateStudio review, I’ll answer earlier mentionned questions. I’ll demo for you how easy it is to use CreateStudio to:
- Animate any media, text, and shapes in one-click using animation presets.
- Create custom animations without extensive training nor keyframes.
- Make motion graphics, 2D & 3D explainer, green-screen & kinetic videos.
- Import & animate SVG files or use the built-in vector shape library.
- Create any kind of videos with drag and drop and export up to 4K and even with transparent background.
In a hurry? Here’s my verdict! I highly recommend CreateStudio especially for what I mentioned earlier. Get it today .
I’ve seen a lot of disappointing video software launch… But CreateStudio is different.
I bought software from its developer, Josh Ratta, already. CreateStudio is backed up by on-going development and great support.
Once it was available at pre-launch, I bought my copy. I can tell you, it’s really powerful and simple to use at the same time.
Watch this video demo of CreateStudio. I’ll also talk about its pros, cons and give you a little tutorial on what you can do with it.
Get your copy of CreateStudio
What CreateStudio can do? Features & Benefits.
- Add text, shapes, SVGs. Change colors (gradient), add borders, shadow, etc…
- Animate with presets or fine-tune with custom animations.
- Speed up the process even more with templates. Double click to change the elements of a template and customize it.
- It’s unique selling points are both one-click and custom animation in an easy-to-use software. But it can used to create any kind of videos such as video ads, square and social videos, YouTube content, 2D & 3D characters videos, etc…
- You can use animated elements, add special effects, musics and create an engaging video in minutes.
- Drag and drop motion builder to create unique videos and save you time and money.
I like the ease of creating mask with text and svgs. It makes it easy to add video inside text or logo for YouTube video intro or to create fancy effects.
If you need help, you have plenty of tutorials and a friendly support team.
You’ll like avail the discounted launch price and thinking twice? You get 30 days money back guarantee.
CreateStudio Review: Pros
Simple yet powerful: you can create high quality and engaging videos without prior experiences.
Create Pixar-styled 3D characters videos: Drag and drop ready-made 3D characters and animate them in one-click with presets. You can also combine pre-defined and custom animations.
Create videos in minutes: It’s now easier to create multiple videos to share on social media faster. You can even resize the canva and resize elements to publish the same video for another social network video size.
Freedom to create: You are not limited by templates, you can even edit elements on templates or start from scratch.
Downloadable software that works both on Windows and Mac. While it needs an internet connection to download assets once, you’re not consuming data while editing therefore, you’re not limited by internet speed.
CreateStudio Review: Cons
No offline mode yet. It needs an internet connection to work… even if it’s a bad connection because it doesn’t really use it for editing. I requested “offline mode” and they told me they will consider the option. I did not add that to the video review as it can change anytime.
You can’t import your 3D character. You have to use 3D models given by CreateStudio.
CreateStudio Review: Overall
I highly recommend CreateStudio.
I am happy with my purchase.
You have 30 days money-back guarantee. In addition to that, get early-bird discounts buying today. Click here to buy CreateStudio .
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CreateStudio?
CreateStudio is a video and animation builder. It's a downloadable software you can use on Windows and Mac.
Who is CreateStudio for?
CreateStudio is for video makers, YouTubers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, e-commerce business owners or anyone who want to make good-looking video fast.
What CreateStudio can do?
CreateStudio can create kinetic, 2D and 3D animated characters, explainer, social, e-commerce videos in minutes using drag and drop.
What can I import?
You can import musics and sounds (mp3, wav...), videos (mp4), images (png, jpeg, gif), and vectors (svg).
In which format can I export?
You can export video to mp4 and webm video format. Webm format supports video with transparent background.
Will CreateStudio work offline?
Nope for now. You need to be connected for it to work even if it doesn't need the connection. It will work if you're already login in with a slow or non-working connection.
Can I make money with video made inside CreateStudio? Commercial use?
Yes! You can sell videos made inside CreateStudio if you buy the commercial version. You can monetize them on YouTube or any other site. You can't do that with the personal license.
CreateStudio Bonus for action takers.
- Explainer template for a client ($497 in value)
- Premium animated Backgrounds for green screen videos ($97 value).
- Questionnaire for clients (valued at $97).
So, act now! Get CreateStudio today .Share on: